Forum Terms & Rules
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below.
1. We are not responsible for any messages posted.
2. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
3. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board or its owner or administrators.
4. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email or pm. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
5. Members will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, has to do with politics or religions, or is otherwise violative of any law.
6. Members are not allowed to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
7. The Nobiliana Team reserves the right to change or alter these rules at any time and an administrator's word is final.
added: 7 October 2003, last modified: 31 October 2010
Additional rules can be found at ...
1. Posting rules tightened up (added: 1 July 2006, last modified: 31 October 2010)
2. Use of avatars (added: 17 June 2007, last modified: 31 October 2010)
3. Member account clean-up (added: 19 June 2007, last modified: 31 October 2010)